Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Lawyers as Poll Workers: Assisting in the 'Lifeblood of Our Country'
- Hearing Order 19-25: Annual Assessment of Attorneys for the Wisconsin Lawyers' Fund for Client Protection
- On the Docket: Wisconsin Supreme Court to Decide Election Law Cases
- West's Jury Verdicts, Bench Decisions, Settlements, and Arbitration Awards
- Make Connections, Find Opportunity: Run for State Bar Officer or Board Positions
- Cybersecurity: Don't Be the Weak Link in the Security Chain
- Ethical Dilemma: Fees in Family Law Cases: Judgment or Arbitration?
- 5 Legal Marketing Tips to Stay Above Your Competitors
- CDC and HHS Order Halts Evictions for "Covered Person" through 2020
- Hearing Order 19-23: Performing the Duties of Judicial Office Impartially and Diligently