Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Returning to Work: Creating a Safe Workplace for Employees and Clients
- Gregory Grau: The 'Gold Standard of Judges'
- COVID-19 and Legal Trends: Finding Opportunity Amidst Downturn
- What Employers Should Know When Bringing Workers Back
- Turbocharging Change: Who are Wisconsin's Legal Innovators?
- Chief Justice's Wisconsin Court COVID-19 Task Force Issues Report
- Final Order: Waiving In-person Attendance Requirement for State Bar Board of Governors Meetings and Annual Meeting
- West's Jury Verdicts, Bench Decisions, Settlements, and Arbitration Awards
- Ethical Dilemma: Can Credit Card Fees Be Deducted from Payments into Operating Accounts?
- Final Order 19-22: Judicial Education Requirements