Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Pro Bono Week: Lawyers Provide Virtual Pro Bono Services in Rural Areas
- David Krekeler: A 'Lifeline' for Solo and Small-firm Lawyers Amid the Pandemic
- Legal Research: 'Is My Costume Legal?' Halloween Resources for Lawyers
- Dilemma: What are the New Conflicts Rules for Public Defenders?
- Legal Research at Your Fingertips: Fastcase
- Pack of Lawsuits: Six Wisconsin Tribes Sue State Over Wolf Hunt
- The Wisconsin Lawyer's Guide to Earning, Tracking, and Reporting CLE
- Paralegal Day: State Bar Certification Signifies Professionalism for Paralegals
- Final Order 21-01: Conflicts of Interest Involving Public Defenders
- 'We Have a Responsibility:' Lindsey Draper Recognized with National Client Protection Award