Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
ABA Journal Articles
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from the ABA Journal, a publication of The American Bar Association. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Chemerinsky: Voting rights cases before SCOTUS could have profound effects on future elections
- Judges tell of case delays, high caseloads as House committee considers expanding judgeships
- College student who claims he was beaten by officers loses ‘loophole’ case in Supreme Court
- State AG faces impeachment for fatal car crash; ‘his face came through your windshield,’ cop says
- Judge refuses to block forfeiture of retirement account of former BigLaw partner
- Afternoon Briefs: Lawyers charged in Molotov cocktail attack get plea offers; Harvard Law profs launch equality journal
- Does A&E’s ‘Court Cam’ accurately reflect American courtrooms?
- Suits multiply over Texas power outages; is power grid operator protected by sovereign immunity?
- 2nd Circuit won’t consider reinstating suit alleging refusal to hire felons amounts to hiring bias
- Suspended lawyer admits stealing from ex-wife, former mother-in-law by opening credit cards in their names