Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
ABA Journal Articles
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from the ABA Journal, a publication of The American Bar Association. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Afternoon Briefs: Mueller prosecutor has regrets in tell-all book; federal courthouse is a hurricane casualty
- Ethics charges allege judge defied order to delay hearings and issued no-show warrants
- Is Trump trying to stack prison-sentencing agency with right-wing allies before the election?
- Idea of court packing gains traction among some Democrats; are there alternatives?
- Divided 2nd Circuit rejects statistical bias claim against company that refused to hire convicted felons
- Ginsburg’s death could doom health care law, cement environmental rollbacks, imperil right to abortion
- Afternoon Briefs: Justice Ginsburg will lie in state; 2 lawyers are sentenced in extortion plot
- Cuban American judge and SCOTUS contender’s record on voting rights, executive power could be contentious
- A top SCOTUS contender, Amy Coney Barrett is likely to draw scrutiny for decisions on abortion, campus sex assault
- Trump plans to nominate a woman to replace Ginsburg on Friday or Saturday; who are the top contenders?