Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Your Appeals Counsel: Appellate Practice and Procedure in Wisconsin
- Ethical Dilemmas File-sharing and the Privilege of Confidential Materials
- The Best Among Us: Celebrate the Judges, Lawyers, Firms, and Law Students Who Make a Difference
- Honor Retiring Executive Director George Brown at Spring Events – and Support the Law Foundation
- Federal Nominating Commission Seeks Applications for Vacancies in the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- What Makes a Good State Bar President? A Q&A With Election Candidates
- 43 Wisconsin Law Blogs: Are You on This List?
- Elections: Who Will Represent You on the Board of Governors?
- Engaging on Social Media: “If You’re Not There, You’re Not There”
- On Family Law Lawyer-mediators Drafting Settlement Agreements: Will It Work in Complex Cases?