Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Judge Carl Ashley: A 'Change-agent' for the Profession and the Community
- The Wisconsin Lawyer's Guide to Earning, Tracking, and Reporting CLE
- Earl H. Munson: The 'Consummate Professional'
- 45 New Fellows Inducted into the Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Wills for Heroes: One of Many Ways Lawyers Give Back to their Communities
- Learn Up-to-date Evidentiary Rules and New Cases with 'Wisconsin Rules of Evidence'
- Consider Health Insurance Options Including New Association Health Plan
- Opening Statements: Tips for Capturing the Jury's Attention Early
- A Salute To Pro Bono Legal Service
- Ethical Dilemma: When Your Indigent Client Is Not Actually Indigent