Suite 1900 • Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(414) 272-5632 | (414.)272-7918 (fax)
The following articles are provided via RSS feed from InsideTrack, a bi-weekly newsletter published by the State Bar of Wisconsin. They are posted for the informational and research interests of our clients and Web site visitors, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Commercial Litigation: Business Court Pilot Project Still Open for Business
- Moneyball for Lawyers: Using Data to Improve Law Firm Profitability
- Confidentiality Program Helps Survivors of Domestic Abuse Stay Safe at Home
- Legal Research: Considerations When Gathering Evidence on Social Media
- At Members' Request: New Prepayment Plan for Dues and Court Assessments
- Be an Active Voice in the State Bar: Run for a 2020 Board Position
- Inbox (2 New): New Law Allows Service of Discovery, Other Papers by Email
- Lost in the Law: Navigating Civil Legal Issues in Wisconsin
- Holiday Family Table Talk: Be Prepared with 'Advising Older Clients and Their Families'
- Honor Their Hard Work: Know an Outstanding Jurist, Lawyer, Advocate for Diversity, Legal Worker, or Law Student?